[RC] Updated Sales Page!! - susan parmentier

Hello everyone,
I have updated my sales page on my website. Feel free to pass this on if you know a friend or someone who is looking for a horse. Here is a link directly to my sales page or to my website.

You can contact me at horselover99_2000@xxxxxxxxx  Thanks!

Susan