[RC] RC] US Rider west coast - Sherman

I've had to use them 3 times in the past year and have always had good service, more than I expected. They even gave a credit card # to a tow truck driver that was called to pick up by van when all their "contracted" drivers were too busy to come quickly enough (in their opinion). That way I didn't have to pay the driver & then send in a claim to get reimbursed.I've renewed.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA

Patty asked:

Anyone from the W or NW have any input with
this company?