[RC] Whip Source - Dawn Simas

Really, I don't work for Aussie Stock Saddle (just bought my saddles there), but if you are whip shopping check out:

Aussie "ringers" (cowboys) have used whips forever to move their cattle that are so wild on big stations that they would never want to rope them.  Interestingly, this is why they ride Thoroughbred lineage stock horses, they don't need bulk to hold a cow, and their horses have great endurance.

Anyhoo, this webpage has several whips under $200, and even a kid's whip for $50, and a training video.

Dawn