[RC] US Rider in the NE - Mary Golden

I had to call US Rider up here in NY for something kind of minor back in January (here at home).  Everyone was AWESOME...so no complaints from me.  The only thing I WISH they'd do is put their darn phone number on the little taggie you can put on your key ring.  I had a bear of a time finding my US Rider card...but did have the little key-tag...which didn't help! and...I couldn't find their number on the web (which may be due to operator error on my part LOL).

But, aside from that....no complaints!!

Mary Golden
Dragonfly Farms