[RC] (New HAF pads) - Chris Martin

Howdy, had at least one day without rain so far, future is looking good.

Have had nothing but compliments on the HAF pads and lots of people are using them on English saddles, treed and treeless.  The inserts are removable for cleaning or for adding shims etc....  Karen Chaton, high mileage endurance rider for 2005, is using one under her BMSS.

[RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3674
I also got used a HAF pad on both horses and it worked really well, I
really like this pad a lot!  I'm going to try it on the 3rd horse
this coming weekend.  Love that it comes off of the horses no matter
how sweaty and wet they are just as lightweight as when I put it
on.  I'm not sure how much of it was the pad, or the horses being
barefoot, but their working heart rates were much lower than normal,
which says a lot since they are coming from a climate that is still
experiencing quite a bit of winter.  I thought it was just a fluke
with Chief, but now I have two more horses that I'm seeing this
with.  It is so cool to be riding so long and still being able to
find ways to make things better for our horses.  :)

Have some new models in:  (All pads have a Velcro closure for the removable inserts and new Velcro closures for girth billets) Pads are now peak 3.25".

Web site has not been updated, so call or email for more information..................New pricing is $165.00 to $180.00

2620 is 26 long and 20" side panels
2419
2818 for the BMSS
2620 Dressage square type pad
2419 Dressage
2610 FreeWest

That standard pad has the Sympanova bottom, which helps much with the lateral stability of the treeless saddles, with the Airnet top, which makes the pad great for hot weather and breathability.

The half wool HAF pad has wool on either side of the spine then sympanova,  airnet on top.

The new full wool HAF pad with the airnet on top.

The newest innovation is the new AEROGEL Haf pad.  This pad has a new honeycombed fabric that wicks away the sweat.