[RC] Bear pepper spray? - Sherman

Just curious, do you know if it was the "bear" pepper spray or the regular pepper spray that didn't work on the bears?

Kathy

Jackie wrote:
Oh I hate to tell you this but pepper spray does not have the desired effect you wish for on bears.  It has been demonstrated (by those who have lived and I guess also by those who haven't too), that when pepper spray has been used on a bear when prey drive was engaged, the following happened.  Nothing, the bears licked it off of his face or it enraged the bear.