[RC] Foxcatcher Vendors - Alissa Cowan

Great news!

Sandy Terp from Neigh-Per-Say and Chuck Williams from Animal Tacker will be at the Foxcatcher Endurance ride at Fair Hill this weekend.  Stop by to say hi to them, and to purchase any items you need for the ride season.

We are PACKED FULL this weekend!  We've got over 100 entries between the 50 mile and the 25 mile ride.  Come early to claim your spot in the base camp field!  Looks like the weather is supposed to be lovely all week - we'll cross our finger for the weekend.  Unlike California, Maryland has been going through some drought this spring.  So, AFTER the Foxcatcher, California could send some rain our way!

Look forward to seeing you in Fair Hill, Maryland this weekend.  More info at:

www.fairhillinternational.com

Alissa