Re: [RC] Dog Attacks? Could be worse... - Jackie Causgrove

Cripes, I really hate this type of stuff.  I live in Alaska and I have worked among bears.  Literally, in Katmai National Park.  I've been just a few feet from them (yes, plural) and the bears came into camp all the time.

This type of stuff is nothing more tabloid hyperbole; designed to perpetuate the negative myths about bears and glorify a couple of yahoos as well.

Jackie

Jonni <jonnij@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now Jim....you should know to check these things out...

But indeed, a mighty BIG bear.......

Jonni