[RC] For immediate sale - Jessica Spoone-Raines

4 year old (almost 5) 3/4 arabian black tobiano gelding, 15 hands (approx), laid back personality, 60 days at a professional trainer, 3 months of being ridden in the ring with a dozen or so trail rides. Rhythm is eligible for Pinto and half arab (sire is the arabian Secret Shadow) registration. I would only recomend him for an advanced intermediate or expert rider as he can be unpredictable at times. I need to sell immediately to raise money for a custody battle with my ex husband. I will take 2000.00 for him which is 3k less than I was asking and 1k less than I paid for him and training. He is located in Otsego, Michigan and will make somebody a wonderful horse.
Contact me via email jspoone @ magickmorning.com