[RC] Kieffer Saddle - mary

I'm sorry but I lost the email address of the person in Florida that wanted to hear how I liked my new Kieffer Orphee saddle so I have to answer to the group.

 I received it from Germany 3 days ago and I love it.  It has a wide gullet and it is slightly cut back to allow for the movement of my TWH shoulder. It is really comfy with a deep and very soft seat which they call the excellent tree.  I rode in it yesterday for 4 hours and my butt never got sore. (her back was good too). Very nicely made.  Whoo-Hoo!  I am thrilled.

- Mary