Re: [RC] [RC] On the lighter side... - Debbie Kirchner

OH wow, an Arabian Mule, you will have one smart Mule there, We have a pony mule who has been wondeful with my Daughter... now that my daughter is to tall to ride her, they still have a bond...

I love mules and have a mule baby coming from my MFT in a few years who I gave to a mule breeder who loves her in exchange for her 2nd mule baby... I actually gave him two gaited mares....

Enjoy and please send more links to more pictures...

oh, and Mules are so smart... Pat Parelli talks about them all the time, and how you really have to have lots of savvy to raise them up right, I am sure you have what it takes, have fun...

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~