Re: [RC] Moonlight rides? - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 04/13/2006 10:47:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone still hold moonlight rides? i havent seen on of those since the early 90's. HOW COME? to hard to put them together or what?

I am the ride manager for the Moon Me! in TX ride which was held for the first time last year. We all had a ball last year. Sleep depravation makes people silly and there was plenty of silliness. This year it is July 8th.

Maria
Kaufman, Tx