[RC] [RC] dog attacks-how about a soft air gun??? - Sherman

My son has both air soft & paint ball guns. In my opinion, they would be too bulky to carry on a ride, unless you had a special carrying case. like a rifle case that mounts on the saddle. I'd go for vinegar in a squirt gun, but I would carry doggie bones to try first. I'd like to try the amonia, but I think it could cause burns if it leaks, couldn't it?

Kathy