[RC] Core heat-applicable today - L gin

Have been working on my 4 year old today, rushing around getting meds.(I was down to one dose of Banamine of course) from my daughter.
Found Scout yesterday.Only picked at his beet pulp and balancer ration. Yikes! gums are pink, respiration was normal - pulse in the upper 40's maybe (no second hand could be found). Ead was down, he was standing in the stall and circled a bit like he was thinking of lying down. Took temp. 103.5--- Wanted to press his butt against the wall, and rresisted me pushing him off, and came right back pressing on it. Gave him the dose of Banamine, he spit it out, gave the second and last dose and held his head up to keep it in. Kept an eye on him and called my daughter who has a hunter barn and got a second opinion, (that an dmy vet books). Later he did come out and ate some hay.
This morning I checked and he was alone lying in a damp spot-- He did get up when I called for him , eveyone else was standing in the barn( he is usually with them). He did come in when I started appearing with a bucket.
Temp 103.5 again and he was crushing my arm against the wall pressing-- OUt of meds. Husband offered to hose him some --(I had to take son to Dr. appt. for followup emergency room visit this Sun.)--Then ran to get more Banamine from my daughter and confer with her-- her vet was there.
I told him I felt like it was almost like a colic--- yet temp was all I could find wrong. They gave me some directions.
Got home his head was down , he was standing in a stall in the shade with the old guy there. Temp. 103.7-- Gave hiim the Banamine shot--could hardly get his skin up, it was 'tight' to his neck. I sponged him some ore, he hadn't been sponged before, was not thrilled with it. His respiration was up to about 50's per minute.
NO vet -- mine quit doing horses and I hadn't needed one--- their referrel is 'iffy' -- the good vets may or may not come this far out.
He has peed 3 times I saw , light yellow--did poop, but small amount, round, sorta moist.Gut sounds are real low. He did walk and trot on his own back after rolling in the hay on the ground after we hosed him the first time. No lameness...........No marks on him.
No horses close by, none in or out for over 18 months.Has WE, EE,, West NIle, TeT. shots
The only "visitors" are birds and crows lately----

That Core heat look -- is just exactly right--- head hanging down--- Lethargic-- not hungry--- has drunk some water--won't take carrots or apples--only a handful of beet pulp--went to hay pile for only a few mouthfuls. I did get him to eat a bucket of grass.......