[RC] Mules - Marjorie Carman

only thing you have to accept that he's your partner not your slave nor your

pet.  <G>  most mules have a keen sense of pride as well as what's fair and

what isn't and fairness has to be considered.  LOL tell a mule "do it or

i'll kill you" and they'll say so kill me.

Patty I have a Black Tn Walker that has that very same personality “hmmm maybe he is part mule”

Marjorie Carman

LightinBugFarm