[RC] Cooling horses with "Cool Medics" - Dawn Simas

I just bought a Cool Medics "neck cooler" for my QH Paint.  Cathy Richardson swears by her Cool Medics vest that she used on Tevis last year and they seem to really work.  They have them for horses now:  Poll cooler, neck cooler, 1/4 sheet, and I think a full sheet.  I will find out if Amigo likes it this summer.  :)

Dawn