Re: [RC] Dog Attack! - Jessica Spoone-Raines

The lady I bought my Morabs from runs Great Pyrenees on her property to protect them. This is in Arkansas, I'm not positive but I think I remember her saying they hadn't lost any livestock to predators since the started with the Pyrs and it has been many years they have had them.
Jess Spoone-Raines