[RC] Horse massage - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey Ridecampers,

   Does anyone know if that lady (she is from PA, I think) will be at the Biltmore and the OD rides?   She was at both last year, her last name is something like Zelinsky????  Anyway, I wanted to set up appointments with her at both rides if she is going to be there.

Thanks,
Jody and the girls.....really looking forward to the OD !!!!!