[RC] Re: [RC]??Totally off topic-global warming - Marinera

For those of you on ridecamp who want a fiction trip through this subject, get Lew Hollander's
"And Chocolate Shall Lead Us."  I can't find it on Amazon so maybe you have  to go to Lew directly at  541-382-7846. (I've loaned my copy to somebody, but can't remember who or you could go to the publisher.)  Highly disturbing, thought provoking and, with apologies to Lew, I don't think particularly well written (it gets too maudlin for the subject matter a few times), but the message is loud and clear and it took a brilliant imaginative mind to develop the plot. Steven Spielberg would love it.   Julie Suhr