[RC] show sheen alternative - tracey smith

I know of two alternatives to show sheen or conventional detanglers.

One is the afro-sheen (or comparable brand) sold in the African-American hair section of stores like Wal-Mart or your local drug store.  Just be careful as it does not take much of this stuff!

My preferred alternative is a 50 / 50 mixture of Avon Skin So Soft and water....and the added benefit is the SSS helps repel flies and mosquitos.  I also have a fly spray recipe I mix up with it and vinegar and some other stuff (names of which escape me at present) and that works well too.

Don't get me wrong...I like show sheen...just not the price and with two grays that are impossible to keep clean it takes GALLONS of that stuff to keep up!

Tracey