Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:40 PM
Subject: [AERCMembersForum] Fw: geology & climate change

Some fascinating reading is attached.  One can see the potential impact on our Forest lands.
Jerry
Subject: geology & climate chan

This site: http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/ice_ages.html is the best one I've seen to explain the geological, geophysical, and astrophysical forces causing climate change.  It is written in layman's terms and contains many graphs and maps.  They also note that humans are responsible for only about 0.2% of greenhouse gases.  Well worth the read.