[RC] anybody have ?? for tucker rep - April Allison

The tucker rep will be here tomorrow. Well, acutally at a clients, but I'm supposed to take the foxtrotter he keeps here for lesson to his house to get fitted while the rep is there. Soo.... if anybody has anything they want me to ask him. Email me at home and I'll get your answers to you tomorrow night.  aallison1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
April
Byhalia