[RC] Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

don't forget the Big Horn 100 July 15, 2006 at 4am.  This promises to be our best ride EVER!  We have the entire trail GPSed and ready for download.  We will also have flags, ribbons and flashers to mark the entire trail.

Check out our website Bighorn100.com    or Email patti with any question ottowy at aol dot com.

This is also one of the few years you can do Tevis and the Big Horn 100 because of the Tevis's late start.  Find out for yourself which one is the best!

See ya there