[RC] Fwd: Selling Out - horses & horse stuff - CZ CZ

Hi, everyone!

Found out I had a retina almost detach but luckily my body sealed it back down; therefore, I spent part of the fall/winter thinking about what I wanted to do even tho the Dr. didn't request me to quit horse riding.  But when I returned to her in February & told her that I'd made the decision to sell the horses & all horse related things ... her response was "I think that is an excellent decision since you only have 2 eyes".  Figured setting up on a living creature was not the brightest idea, no matter how well trained they might be.  Exercise has become my hobby now though I will dearly miss the "boys".

The saddle is a 16" black combination leather/synthethic saddle from Crestridge Saddlery in Arkansa.  It has a tree.  Fit both Goliath and Midnight and I expect it will fit Roy also.  It is extra wide in the withers (if that's where we're measuring?) ... might have to go online & double-check what I'm saying... you can take a look at www.
http://crestridgesaddlery.com/sonatasynthetic.shtml

I have attached a flyer with more info on the boys and also the  2004 Titan Trailer that has less than 500 miles (only 3 trips to within state parks).    I am also working on an inventory list that hopefully will be complete by next wkend.  If you want a copy sent to you via email, please email me and ask for it.  It is in EXCEL format.

Also, please feel free to forward to anyone that you know of that might be interested.  I would like to move things ... as it will be sad enough so I don't want to drag it out for months & months ... the boys were my CTRs mounts ... future of course.  Midnight I was just starting with and Roy I bought at age 6months & have worked with him (leading, backing, grooming, touching him all over, bathing, picking up his feet, used to vet & farrier); had purposely planned on waiting to break him to saddle until he was 4 so I knew he would be matured in his bones, etc. .. thought I'dhave him the rest of his life ... but guess life can change our plans for us from time to time.

Oh, one last thing ... vet told me to mention that Roy is NOT your typical unbroke 4 yr old, she said "he is so personable & gentle plus you've worked with him since he was little".

TRAILER is a Titan.  It has only been pulled to 3 CTRs which when adding to the drive home probably compiled no more than 500 miles total.

Questions?  Please email me at ziel4sale@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Carol

--- Begin Message ---

[...]