[RC] Subject: [RC] Horses and Snow/Blizzards - Lisa

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for responding with your situation; gives me some food for
thought.  We've lived at the same house for almost 9 years, and haven't
moved recently (you might be thinking of Marlene Moss?), and this mare
has been here for 8 years.

I'm thankful the storm is passing as the mare walked in circles and
pawed a big hole in the ground during the last several hours.  Her
symptoms are getting worse with each blizzard-type storm -- She was
never like this before.  The wind alone is OK, the snow alone is OK; but
add the two together and she about loses her mind.  Maybe I should
trying blinkers and ear plugs?  =;)

Thanks again,

Lisa Douglass
Moss Rock Endurance