RE: [RC] Aye captain she canna take anymore - Betty Edgar

Thanks for reminding me once again of one of the reasons I moved from the Santa Cruz Mtns.  Thos mudslides in the early 80s were more than enough to make me rethink the geography.

Betty, happy in So. Oregon despite a wet winter of over 50 inches.  No floods, no slides, riding several times a week in the mountains here.