[RC] Barefoot Treeless Saddle - Sharie Arnaud

Hello All,

I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a size 2 Barefoot saddle, and need a size 1. I have an Andalusian cross and a Tiger Horse/Arabian cross with an even shorter back. I purchased the size 2 six months ago, which has worked great until I lost almost 30 pounds. I have tried a full sheepskin seat cover, which has helped, but I still bounce around too much, and I have to stand in a two point the whole time my horses trot. My guys have been pretty patient with me, but I move around like a weeble wobble, and it wears them and me out. Anybody wanna trade for a bigger seat? I have a Marciante saddle 15" that is fantastic that used on my Andalusian till he muscled up, but now it's not wide enough, and Marciante can't make it wider without shaving the tree. Maybe I can use that for a trade? My husband/the bank has made it clear that there is a limit for how much horse stuff I can have, so I am trying different alternatives.  Maybe I need to stand on the corner of a road with a sign that says "Will work for horse stuff."

Sharie Stocklin
   <`\__~