[RC] I'm getting an Ay-Rab - Tracey Lomax

Title: I'm getting an Ay-Rab

Well, for the weekend, at least.  A girl I met recently is having a truly terrible time.  Her husband of six months was involved in a motorbike collision and on life support for ages.  When they pulled the plug, he survived, and is now in an incredibly expensive high-care facility.  She has drained just about all of her resources caring for him for the past two and a half years, and I feel really sorry for her.  Roderick and I thought it would be good for her to have a weekend where she can just chill out and play horsey, so Im fetching her and her Anglo-Arab gelding today and bringing them back to my place.  Shes going to jump the cross-country jumps, trail ride with us, have a lesson with me, and on Sunday were doing a mounted Easter Egg hunt!

Hell, who am I kiddingIm needing this as much as she is : were having a pony camp!  Woo hoo!!!!

And maybe Ill get a chance to try her dippy Ay-rab J

Regards,

Tracey