Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] I'm getting an Ay-Rab - Tracey Lomax

Title: I'm getting an Ay-Rab

Well, for the weekend, at least.  A girl I met recently is having a truly terrible time.  Her husband of six months was involved in a motorbike collision and on life support for ages.  When they “pulled the plug”, he survived, and is now in an incredibly expensive high-care facility.  She has drained just about all of her resources caring for him for the past two and a half years, and I feel really sorry for her.  Roderick and I thought it would be good for her to have a weekend where she can just chill out and play horsey, so I’m fetching her and her Anglo-Arab gelding today and bringing them back to my place.  She’s going to jump the cross-country jumps, trail ride with us, have a lesson with me, and on Sunday we’re doing a mounted Easter Egg hunt!

Hell, who am I kidding…I’m needing this as much as she is : we’re having a pony camp!  Woo hoo!!!!

And maybe I’ll get a chance to try her dippy Ay-rab J

Regards,

Tracey