[RC] HOG WILDER POSTPONED TO NEW DATES - Trailrite

 We have had to cancel the ride dates of our Hog Wilder ride due to the rain with the base camp parking problems in mud.  The new dates are June 23, 24, 25 2006.  If you still want to attend at this time we will hold onto your payment and entry until then.  If not, we will return it to you and you can destroy or make changes and resubmit the entry.  Let us know.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390