Re: [RC] Diesel at $3 a gallon - SandyDSA

There are so many sources of energy - it is worth while to investigate them all. But our government machine is dependent on the fuel lobby for much of their security in their positions so of course they do not want to rock the meal wagon boat. Slowly but surely we CAN work a change at least in our own corners of the world I think. I was so delighted to know that 1/3 of our power here comes from windmills! Another portion of what we personally use - outside of our house is solar - everything exterior is solar. Funny - I take pleasure in taking money out of the pockets of big business by doing things for ourselves that are both money-saving for us and also forward-thinking in its utility. Now...if I could only get full lighting installed in our barns that is all solar.