[RC] diagonals - Carolyn Burgess

Have a good friend watch you from behind.  You best friend is the best 'cause they will have no trouble telling you how crooked you are.  I have a friend who lists, really lists.  I've told her that she needed to really lean over to the other side.  When she was straight up I told her that was the correct position.  I asked her, "how off do you feel?"  She said way off.

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, I didn't start this thread to hear myself talk. Those of you who have had lots of expensive lessons...what can I feel for, or watch for, to make myself more even? Dennis? Tell your wife we requested a comment specifically from you.