To: <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <BarbMcGann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Empty finish line

I cannot imagine anything more depressing to a rider than to arrive
at the
finish line to discover everyone has left, including the vets.

I can! If you crew left with your rig...that would definately be more
depressing.

Angie (things can ALWAYS get worse!)

--

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." - Bertrand Russell