[RC] Empty finish line - Carolyn Burgess

The only time my crew (husband) didn't meet me at the finish line was when I told him to stay at the hold and wait for a friend.  The friend had left the hold before me, and wasn't back at the hold by the time I was ready to leave (she'd been out on a 17 mile loop for over 4 hours).  His instructions were to wait for her and if necessary to go find her.  I was doing fine, so was my horse and I was riding with a friend and we were at the front of the pack at the time.  My husband did arrange for someone else to meet me at the finish line.

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Goodness no. I was just coming up with something that *would* be more awful. My crew consists of either Bill...who would never leave me or he'd be stuck with the girls...and Bekki who can't drive. I'm safe. :-)

Angie