[RC] Philosophy and Goals in distance riding - Carolyn Burgess

I'd have no trouble having my horse stay in a stall.   One less piece of equipment to take with me (portable corral).  Besides, it is easier than having to wait your turn for the tractor to haul your truck and trailer out of the field and up to the road (about 1/2 mile).

Carolyn Burgess