[RC] Re:insect bites under tail - Mary Carroll

It might be a reaction to insect bites.  Try "Cough Free", an equine antihistamine.

Mary

Just guessing here and it's very unusual but I think horses can get fleas from mice and rats if there are a lot of them and your horse is in a barn or stall situation.
Don Huston