Re: [RC] just ride - Tiffany D'Virgilio

I wish!? I've been posting more than usual because I'm 10 days post-op after a hysterectomy, tied to bed because the doc perforated my bladder and now found out I'm hyperthyroid and will need radioactive treatment.?
My saddle is sitting in my bedroom, my first question to my Dr. was "how soon can I ride?", I can hear my horses nicker outside, and all I want to do is sit on the back of my favorite mare and soak in the spring. AAARRRGHHHHHH!
TV sucks, so here I am. Hubby set me up with a laptop and wireless though, so that's nice.?
Tiffany