[RC] Relocating to PA - Oak Lawn Arabians

Hi All!

  My family and I are relocating to PA fairly soon.  We are moving to an area around Du Bois/Punxsutawney.  I am looking for good farrier references, good feed store references, good vet references and finally, an Endurance riding buddy(s).

I am origionally from PA but not this particular part and you will have to have pity on my horses for a while.  They are going to pass out when they see the mountains since they are home grown and raised in Texas.  Of course, can't wait for that first day of ground covering snow.  :o)

Thanks so much,

Carrie Stewart