[RC] CREW NEEDED - STELLERIDE

Greetings - - Crew Needed - - We have two horses nominated to represent our country in Germany in August.  They each have to do very well in an FEI 100, one in ID May 20th and one in MT June 11. In the past we have finished these 100dreds about sundown. The ID ride is basically a flat ride in high desert country.  The Ft. Howes, MT ride is in beautiful mountainous country. Little Sam+/ will compete in ID.  Last year he was named AHA United States National Champion in the 50.  Majestic Star+ will compete in MT.  Two years ago he won the Big Horn 100.  Please e-mail us for more details or call 303 660 3977.  We will be away from our computer between April 9 and the 25th conditioning in 50 milers so don't expect a reply during this time.  Thank you very much for your consideration.  Most Happy Trails. Bob & Monika Steller