[RC] Shagy-bred horses' National Ride, - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Dennis Farnham dfarnham@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Angie,

I just finished reviewing the Ridecamp posts concerning the subject ride. I
have never noticed that you were particularly rude and condescending before;
so, you are probably a nice person, but rude and condescending you are
concerning this very positive subject. Maybe your minerals currently are out of
balance. Anyway, the logic behind starting this year with a twenty five miler
was to be "conservative" which I believe is preached on this forum with
evangelical fervor, to have a good time at a very well run ride, enjoyable ride
and to instigate some enthusiasm amongst the Shagya "aficionados" for the sport
of endurance riding. You aren't one of those "conservative preachers" who
thinks the other guy did really well as long as he comes in behind your horse
and cranks up the rumor mill about one overriding his/her horse and should be
reported to the SPCA and PETA if the other guy's/gal's horse comes in ahead of
your's, are you? Anyway, ASAV is just another organization that's trying to
promote "FUN and Enjoyment" with your horse. After reviewing your snotty and
condescending posts, I sincerely think that you owe the American Shagya Arabian
Verband specifically and the Endurance Community in general an apology for a
bad attitude and bad manners in writing on this very well read Forum. Why in
the world would a "long time" endurance enthusiast want to rain on some
potential new ehtusiasts parade. I jsut don't understand this type of
attitude...always full of criticism and rarely a hint of encouragement.

Dennis