[RC] tipping the farrier - CTH

I am all for it and today I am going to pay double maybe 3 times the amount I usually pay just because my trimmer is so wonderful..............Shows up on time at a minutes notice , never complains about the horses
Yup I have a great horse trimmer!!!
LOL........ I am my trimmer
With a shortage of farriers in our area I learned to trim my own and use boots when needed.
I don't think tipping is necessary but anyone who has stood in the heat trimming (they make it look easy) would not think $25 to $30 is to much to pay. Heck it is a bargain. I bought a Hoof Jack ( I now sell them at Canadian Trail House but they are not on the web yet) that has made life really easy on my back.
If you have a good farrier appreciate him and pray he never quits or gets hurt.
I agree with Barb on tipping.
Happy Trails
I am heading out tho trim my horse now.
Paddi