[RC] More Kudos for US Rider - Suvut

I recently purchased a LQ trailer and then had to get a new gooseneck plate and ball installed onto my truck bed (the old one was 14 years old and rusting out).  At the same time, I also had those air bags installed under the truck.  But when they had my truck up in the rack, the vibration apparently caused one of my brake lines to rupture!  Talk about a guardian angel... apparently the line was about to rupture anyway, and would have probably done so while I was pulling the trailer if it had not ruptured while they had it on the rack!  (The truck is ALSO 14 years old).

Anyway, I called US Rider and they sent a tow truck to pick up my truck and delivered it to my mechanic.  It was all accomplished within 30 minutes of my call.

Susan (in Louisville)