Re: [RC] [RC] Good riding Properties in Florida/now Mariposa - Debbie Kirchner

On 3/31/06, Sherman <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, where in Mariposa is this? I own some property with partners that we'll be selling off one of these days and I'd like to buy more acreage at that time. I think I could afford $40-50K for 5 acres.

Kathy

I think she meant to say 40 for each acre.... I was hunting around today on the web in that area and I found some land for 35K an acre....

--
         Debbie in SE MN

Wear a Patch - Lose the weight!!!
www.nexagenusa.com/dkirchner