Re: [RC] CAS ruling-Procedural Reforms - Sisu West Ranch

"...I browsed through the document but was wondering if the reforms you mention above ..."

The FEI website listed a bunch of changes in the procedures shortly after the last WEC.  They are elsewhere on the FEI website.

Basically, as I remember them, the FEI will no longer allow the host country to use its own lab, with the potential conflict of interest.

There were others, but as my recollection is a bit hazy, you should read the FEI site.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875