[RC] Barefoot/ Natural Horse Trimming Techniques - susan parmentier

Does anyone use barefoot/ natural horse trimming techniques? I am just starting out about learning about it. I have found it to be very interesting. My horses have always gone barefoot but reading about this just proves what I believed more! I'd love to hear others opinions and if they use it or not. I've attached some links of some sites that I have been reading and also I've joined two Yahoo groups.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barefoothorsecare/

Here are the other links to websites:

Thanks everyone!!

Susan