[RC] lost posse ride - Ed Kilpatrick

me too!   had a great time at the lost posse ride.   that fort braden trail was just beautiful.  somebody said there were lots of roots out there, and knee knockers too, but i didnt notice!  i was just too busy taking in the scenery!!

i got to ride my andalusian/arab mare in the 30 mile ride.   had a blast, even though i was sick with the sinus yucky stuff.

thanks to susan, jill, the gooch gang, dr. porter and company, as well as the many, many volunteers who made it all possible.         cowboy ed