Re: [RC] Ulcers & salt - Jody Rogers-Buttram

THAT'S IT ANGIE !!!!    Now we know why I can see so well in the dark!!!

 I grew up eating Matches, which give off light,  AND Little Friskies...and we all know that cats see well in the dark !!!!!!!!!!!

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:

> But did you also eat Matches and Little Friskies??????

Heavens no. But we did a whole lot of other stuff and got away with most
of it ;-) .

Truman