[RC] Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

Don't Forget the Big Horn 100 on July 15  at 4 am.  It is the most beautiful ride in the country!  If you don't believe me ask anyone that has ridden it!  We have GPS coordinates for the entire trail this year for all your techies out there.  I will also have the trail well marked with ribbons flags, arrows and flashers!  We also have the 75 miler for those that don't want to ride in the dark!

Check out our website  Bighorn100  dot com!

ps.  if you have any great Big Horn pictures send them!    ottowy at aol dot com  :)