[RC] Becky's Big Trip - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,

I have finally firmed up my trip plans somewhat. I will be traveling for four months from Fla to Washington state and back again if all goes well. I should be on the road by the first of June or Memorial Day weekend. I will travel up through the central area and the upper midwest into the west.
I'm still trying to contact ride managers to firm up rides I can photograph.

I would love to do private farm shoots as well if anyone is interested along my route.

I will be traveling lesser used roads and would love to stay with endurance riders and see the sights/trails. I will have one horse and a small companion goat with me.

I am also interested in picking up day work whenever possible, so if anyone needs help with cattle or other ranch work, let me know. I'm not afraid of hard work!

Hope to see some of you all this summer.

Becky Siler