Re: [RC] Electrolytes - acidic versus alkaline - Lysane Cree

Someone mentioned the differences between electrolytes and that some are for horses that are acidic...and I have heard of this before...but I don't know how to identify the different types of electrolytes. So far I have used Perform n Win and that is probably what I would stick to, but I would like to know how to select an electrolyte - what would be the difference in ingredients for acidic versus alkaline? Would I be able to identify them just by reading the label?

A store that I often by stuff from now carries different types of electrolytes and probiotics. But they also cater to the racing world (standardbred and thoroughbred), so I would want to be able to make an informed decision if I needed to purchase electrolytes from them at some point.

Lysane

7 bucks a month. This is Huge Yahoo! Music Unlimited