Re: [RC] Study on electrolyte/ulcers - Lucky6mule

I'm just giong to toss this out here for whoever wants it: For my mules/horses I don't force the e-lytes, I mix it into a slurry of Legacy & beet pulp,if they want it they eat it (like Angie's Pringles) if they don't they don't. Haven't had 1 eat it the 1st check, usually after that though. Keep in mind, I also set out a slurry of plain Legacy so that they can still eat something if they aren't up to the salt.  Works for me--you decide for your own.

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI